Tuesday, August 25, 2009

...And So It Begins.

I decided that I needed a place to vent my thoughts on my favorite hobby, Role-Playing Games. Many people know me as NulSyn on several web sites and online forum dealing with the RPG hobby and industry. And recently I have jumped a little further into the industry than I previously was. I have been writing lots of reviews and helping with playtesting some games. And this has caused me to need a place to jot down some thoughts as they slide around my mind.

I plan to keep the blog close to RPGs but other issues may very well crop up as I need a place to write. So you may see thoughts on Board Games, Video Games, Web Design(my current major) or even Popular News Topics. I hope you all enjoy this blog and I will attempt to keep it updated on a regular basis. Enjoy!

2 comments:

hippie_mama said...

Awesome! You need a spot to post these things--you're too polite on the forums, what with your purposefully avoiding discussions in which people spout off about things they don't know. :P

NulSyn said...

Yeah, I think some would disagree with you are me being polite. :)

But yeah I needed a better place to write out what I feel without it always turning into a Palladium debate or others taking my intentions the wrong way.